On 25th May 2018 will enter into legal force The General Data Protection Regulation which aims to increase and make more effective the protection of personal data and to set the same framework of rules for the entire European Union. Instead of attending a number of expensive workshops providing visitors with only basic general information about new duties, contact experts who have been working on the issue for a long time and are able to help you.
WHOM THE REGULATION CONCERNS
The implementation of GDPR will affect all entities that process personal data, whether of their employees, clients or business partners. Changes will affect manufacturing and trading companies as well as government organizations and loal governments.
Each data controller should implement technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data within the GDPR implementation and establish a comprehensive mechanism for active demonstration of compliance with the GDPR.
Legal changes – revision of contracts, consents to the processing of personal data, employment agenda
IT Changes – revision of functioning of applications, ensuring higher level of personal data security
Organizational changes – mandatory record-keeping of activities invilving the processing of personal data, correction of existing and introduction of new processes concerning the protection of personal data
Changes in managements – creating the manual for the protection of personal data, training employees and implementing the individual processes into practice
We provide our clients with services in all stages of GDPR implementation, i.e.:
– we will perform mapping of existing processes and settings, and analyze key processes and standard documentation used by the client;
– we will assess the risks, the sufficiency of organizational and technical measures, we will assess whether an impact assessment for the protection of personal datais required, or whether the controller should appoint data protection officer;
– we will cooperate on introducing changes and measures within each entity, we will correct contractual documentation, internal regulations and consents to the processing of personal data;
– we will prepare directive for the client pon the protection of personal data which will summarize the individual processes and declare the compliance of the entity with the GDPR;
– we provide e-mail or telephone consultations even after the completion of processing of all processes according to the client’s needs.
In case of interest in our services or in case of any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Team Tschöpl & Partner