Robert Tschöpl is an experienced attorney-at-law havingmore than 15 years of experience gained mainly ininternational projects aimed at damages and insurance law in international foreign law firms Rödl & Partner and Schaffer & Partner in Prague, Brno and Nuremberg.
During his career he has contributed to the opinions and analytical activities including preparation of contracts and procedural solutions to insurance claims, damages and insurance conditions. Robert Tschöpl is an expert in assessing the legitimacy and relevance of insurance claims and their solutions including major damage to health and their capitalization, foreign damages and compensation of public procurement and grant programs. Other areas of his specialization are inheritance law with an international element and the restructuring of business corporations including liquidation and insolvency.
- Legal services in litigations over damages the total value of which exceeds CZK 1 billion.
- Mediation and arbitration as a litigation resolution in damagesň,
- Publication and lecturing activities including international conferences and workshops,
- Member of a number of international organizations dealing with damages,
- Deputy Chairman of the Czech-German Attorneys Association based in Frankfurt am Main for two terms. The association was founded in 1993 and currently it is numbering around 200 German and Czech members. The aim of the association is to share Czech law and to introduce legal issues closer to German lawyers and vice versa.
- On 1st January 2018 Mgr. Robert Tschöpl was registered as an attorney-at-law among arbitrators of the permanent Arbitration Court attached to the Economic Chamber of the Czech Republic and Agricultural Chamber of the Czech Republic in Prague.
- Currently acting as Chairman of the Czech-German Association of Lawyers and Tax Advisors based in Passau.